The Messenger – Author Unknown
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the Courage to change the one I can, and the Wisdom to know it's me !!! The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember . . .
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
John the Baptist ate bugs
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced - more than once
Zacchaeus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer . . . AND
Lazarus was dead!
No more excuses now. God can use you to your full potential. Besides, you aren't the message -- you are the messenger.
1. Dear God, I have a problem - it's me.
2. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
3. Growing old is inevitable . . . growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the people.
13. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. When we get tangled up in our problems,be still so God can untangle the mess.