Good Thoughts – Author Unknown
. Anger is a condition in which the tongue, works faster than the mind.
· You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
· Love... and you shall be loved.
· God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
· All people smile in the same language.
· A hug is a great gift, one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
· Everyone needs to be loved, especially when they do not deserve it.
· The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
· Laughter is God's sunshine.
· Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
· It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
· Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
· If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
· Happy memories never wear out. Relive them as often as you want.
· Home is the place where we grumble the most but are often treated the best.
· Man looks at outward appearance, but the Lord looks within.
· The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
· Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
· If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
· Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
· Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
· The best thing parents can do for their children, is to love each other.
· Harsh words break no bones, but they do break hearts.
· To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
· We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
· Love is the only thing that can be divided, without being diminished.
· Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
· You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
· For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
· Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.
· The best gifts to give: To your friend, loyalty; To your enemy, forgiveness; To your boss, service; To a child, a good example; To your parents, gratitude and devotion; To your mate, love and faithfulness; To all men and women, charity; and To God, your life.